The 2 piece porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate is one of the great features of this grill as well as the 2 removable, durable work tables that are part of this sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame.
This Weber Q 320 gas grill is available right now at over 24% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount and Free Shipping!
You can grill hotdogs in any direction without worrying about them slipping through the grate, This is the grill I’ve been waiting for. Maybe some time, some one may develop a better one, but I don’t see how the Weber Q 320 can be improved.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 320 gas grill
- The Weber Q320 portable propane gas grill comes with 2 stainless-steel burners and has an input of 21,700 BTU-per-hour
- This grill has 462-square-inches of total cooking space, and 69-square-inch warming rack
- It includes electronic ignition, infinite-control burner valves, and 2 folding worktables with tool hooks
- This grill operates on a standard 20-pounds propane tank (sold separately) and comes with stationary cart and recipe booklet
- Measures 22 by 36-1/2 by 55-1/2 inches; 5-year limited warranty
This compact grill heats faster and cooks better than any $300 big box model, even if said model is rated at > 40,000 btu and the Q 320 is “only” 21,700 btu, If you’re looking for your 1st grill, get the Q 320.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 320 gas grill
I’ve been enviously looking at the q 300 and when I saw the specs on the weber q 320, I knew I was looking at my next Weber. The slightly larger cooking area is served by split cast iron grills instead of the single grill piece used by the Q200 makes this grill easier to clean and service. Food tastes great. Looking foward to putting through it’s paces this summer.