Weber Q 100 gas grill, this portable propane grill employs an 8,500-BTU stainless-steel burner to heat its 189-square-inch cast iron cooking area that is big enough to feed a family of 4 easily but can feed a whole crowd with a little more cooking time.
The Weber Q 100 gas grill has push-button ignition for easy reliable lighting and comes with an adjustable burner valve and regulator that is high quality, as well as a removable catch pan to catch the grease from the grill.
The Weber Q 100 gas grill is available now at over 12% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
The heavy cast iron grate is what makes ths grill superior to other, cheaper grills, for best results you must clean the grate when the grill is hot, after cooking, it takes about one minutes of scarping with the grill brush.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 100 gas grill
- The Weber Q100 portable gas grill has a 189-square-inch cooking area
- Made of cast-aluminum lid and body with glass-reinforced nylon frame
- It includes 8,500-BTU stainless-steel burner, push-button ignition, and adjustable burner valve
- This grill comes with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, a drip pan, and a weather-resistant handle
- Measures 16 by 27 by 23-1/2 inches with lid open; 5-year limited warranty
This grill is built very well, is strong and maintains Weber’s reputation for outstanding grilling products, the plastic trays that attach to the sides, and the nifty tools that fit into them for travel, are VERY convenient and helpful.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 100 Gas Grill
I’ve been using a Q100 / Baby Q for over 2 years now, and am still impressed by the quality of the product and what I’m able to do with it, The heat is very even, with the virtually whole grill surface usable. The best thing about the small burner is fuel efficiency, Anyway, I love the product as it’s about 75% of a full-size grill at 1/3 the size and 1/4 the price,