This Weber Genesis S-320 grill features accent colored painted side and rear panels and the stainless steel handles and doors along with 2 work surfaces that are stainless steel as well this grill also comes with the stainless steel Flavorizer® bars.
This Weber Genesis gas grill also has a 12,000 BTU per hour input flush-mount side burner and also includes three seamless stainless steel burners, this system is rated at 42.000 Btu’s for years of outdoor cooking fun.
The Weber Genesis S-320 is available right now at over 3% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of the savings!
The grill works absolutely unbelievable. The grill heats evenly and quickly and there are NO hot spots or cold spots on the grill. bottom line here is that this grill is superb. Take care of it and it will last you 15-20 years.
Here are some great features of the Weber Genesis S-320
- 3-burner outdoor propane grill; 42,000 Btu’s; 637 inches total cooking area
- 507 square inches cooking area; 130 square inches warming rack
- Fully enclosed stainless steel cart; 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- 12,000 Btu input flush-mount side burner. Requires assembly.
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
If you’re comparing this to the E320, there’s more to the difference than just the stainless outside. The internal parts are also different, bottom line – you can’t go wrong with a Weber Genesis.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Genesis S-320
The reason I bought this grill is because it was rated the best bbq between $500 and $1000 by most all rating bureau’s, The bbq did what it is intended to do very well. It cooked my burgers in record time with the lid down, Overall, I’m very happy with the Weber Genesis S-320. I like it, alot.