This grill has 2 spacious stainless steel work surface areas for easy food prep and cooking, the stainless steel trim and handles make this grill look great, the enclosed tank storage area is a plus as well as the precision fuel gauge.
These Weber Genesis E320 gas grills are available right now at over 12% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Solid high quality parts, the design of thinking of flame control and how debris falls to a collecting tray makes this grill worth the money, You definitely get what you pay for.
Here are some great features of the Weber Genesis E320
- The Weber Genesis E-320 propane gas grill has 3 stainless steel burners, an individual electronic ignition system, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- It has a total cooking are of 637 square-inches (507-square-inch primary, 130-square-inch warming rack)
- Comes with an enclosed cart, a porcelain enameled shroud, and a center mounted thermometer
- This model also includes a porcelain enameled flavorizer bars, porcelain enameled heat deflectors, and six tool hooks
- Measures 30 by 60 by 64-1/2 inches with the lid open; 2- to 25-year limited warranty on various parts
As you put the grill together you get a true appreciation for the craftsmanship and the pride Weber has in its products, this thing feels as solid as a tank and rolls around easily on large rollers, the front pair of which lock.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Genesis E320
I am an amateur chef and I love the way the cast iron grates place wonderful sear marks on a good steak, I am 78 years old and assembly of this grill is nothing short of a very happy dream. The parts are of extremely high quality and fit together with precision, I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. Weber is the only grill for Me!!!!
G. J. Reiser