The Coleman Roadtrip grill offers two powerful and fully adjustable 20,000 BTU burners, and supports several mix-and-match cooking surfaces to meet the many different requirements that you may have, the attachments include the grill, griddle, and stove options.
The Coleman Roadtrip grill comes with a lockable lid for security and transporting, and also comes with detachable tables for easy storage and a push button ignition and a removable grease drip pan.
These Coleman Roadtrip grills are available now at 2% off retail price! + Free Shipping Click this link to take advantage of this discount!
This grill is absolutely great for tailgating or any other activity where you want a grill on the go, the grill is reliable, easy to set-up and breakdown, and heats up immediately.
Here are some great features of the Coleman Roadtrip grill
- Collapsible propane grill ideal for tailgating at sporting events and picnics
- Pair of fully adjustable 20,000 BTU burners with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Supports mix-and-match cooking surfaces, including grill, griddle, and stove
- Chassis collapses in seconds for transport; detachable side tables
- Runs on disposable 16.4-ounce propane cylinder; 5-year limited warranty
The griddle and grill combo is fabulous and the ingenious design for the water tank to catch grease making cleanup much easier, also the grill comes with one grill grate and one griddle grate. If you plan on grilling mostly, get the extra grill grate .
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Coleman Roadtrip Grill
This truly is the perfect grill for the RV. It’s very portable, and folds up to a small size. And cooking on it is very easy, as well as just as important, clean up. it’s nice to have the maximum space to grill hamburgers and hotdogs for the parties. Finally, this blue model is the best of the three Coleman Road Trip Grills