This Weber Summit S 470 is a top of the line grill that has a 10,600 BTU sear burner as well as a 12,000 BTU side burner that is flush mounted, this grill also comes with 10,600 BTU infrared rear-mounted tuck away rotisserie burner.
The 8,000 BTU smoker burner in conjunction with the smoker box that is stainless steel as well along with the stainless steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars make this a top of the line grill.
These Weber Summit S 470 grills are available at over 21% off retail price! + Free Shipping Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
This grill is loaded with some really great features and does a great grilling job, you do have several options when it comes to grilling out with this gas grill, you should check out all of the features to decide if this the the right grill for your needs.
Here are some great features of the Weber Summit S 470
- rotisserie system with flip up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 580 sq. in.
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center mounted thermometer and accent colored
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles
- Lighted control knobs
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
The grease collection system acts like its supposed to, funneling everything that falls through the grate into the drip pan for easy clean up as well as eliminating out of control fire while you are cooking.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Summit S 470
Happy to report all is well, Very easy to set up. Maybe 20 minutes. Just connect the main pieces, Infrared Rotisserie works well the first time I used it. Chicken was moist and golden brown Happy and would buy again