The tuck away tables also come with a tool holder for added convenience, this grill comes with a cast aluminum lid and grill body and also has a drip pan to avoid messes.
The Weber Q 220 gas grill is available at over 19% off retail price! + Free Shipping Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Solid construction. Every piece looks and feels like it was made with quality materials, The quality is excellent and set up is a snap, this grill cooks evenly with the durable cast iron grate.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 220
- The Weber Q220 gas grill has an electronic ignition for easy use and has 280-square-inches of cooking area
- The grill comes with an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator
- The Weber Q220 has a glass-reinforced nylon frame, a cast aluminum lid and removable catch pan
- The 2 durable Tuck-Away work tables have built in tool holders (tools sold separately)
- It also includes the Weber Q recipe booklet; 5-year limited warranty
This ones is adequately sized to cook whatever you want, this is a great grill that is truly built to last for a long time Weber is simply the best gas grills!
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 220
The grill size is “just right” for a home grill that can still double for the occasional trip to the park or grandma’s. it took all of 5 minutes to assemble this grill, this grill can bury the thermometer needle to 600 deg F in just 15 min, Cooking steaks seems to take ½ the time of even my stainless steel grill.
The Weber Q 200 gas grill has a push-button ignition 2 durable tables that tuck away and have built in tool holders that store your tools inside of your grill, the grilling tools are sold separate but are a great addition to the Weber Q 200 gas grill.
Meat sizzles on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, while drippings collect in the removable drip tray below for lower-fat cooking and easy cleanup and a healthier meal.
This Weber Q 200 gas grill is available right now at 14% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
The Q 200 takes up incredibly little space for a grill that performs so well and so efficiently, and its cooking surface is surprisingly large for the small overall size of the grill.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 200 gas grill
- The Weber Q200 grill has a push-button ignition that allows for easy start-ups
- The cast-iron cooking grate is 280-square-inches and porcelain-enameled
- This grill has an infinitely adjustable burner valve
- Comes with 2 folding work tables, propane cylinder sold separately, and recipes included
Don’t let the portability of this grill fool you. It cooks big and for many people at one time, the temperature control is great. You can get it real hot for searing steaks or low to roast whole chickens.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 200 gas grill
The Weber Q is my all time favorite grill, The grill holds a surprisingly large amount of food. I can grill for the whole family or more with no problems, (This totally depends on what you are grilling), I can even fit 2-3 whole racks of ribs on the Q. I can’t imagine owning any other gas grill – except another Q. If the day comes when I have to replace my beloved Q
The 2 piece porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate is one of the great features of this grill as well as the 2 removable, durable work tables that are part of this sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame.
This Weber Q 320 gas grill is available right now at over 24% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount and Free Shipping!
You can grill hotdogs in any direction without worrying about them slipping through the grate, This is the grill I’ve been waiting for. Maybe some time, some one may develop a better one, but I don’t see how the Weber Q 320 can be improved.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 320 gas grill
- The Weber Q320 portable propane gas grill comes with 2 stainless-steel burners and has an input of 21,700 BTU-per-hour
- This grill has 462-square-inches of total cooking space, and 69-square-inch warming rack
- It includes electronic ignition, infinite-control burner valves, and 2 folding worktables with tool hooks
- This grill operates on a standard 20-pounds propane tank (sold separately) and comes with stationary cart and recipe booklet
- Measures 22 by 36-1/2 by 55-1/2 inches; 5-year limited warranty
This compact grill heats faster and cooks better than any $300 big box model, even if said model is rated at > 40,000 btu and the Q 320 is “only” 21,700 btu, If you’re looking for your 1st grill, get the Q 320.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 320 gas grill
I’ve been enviously looking at the q 300 and when I saw the specs on the weber q 320, I knew I was looking at my next Weber. The slightly larger cooking area is served by split cast iron grills instead of the single grill piece used by the Q200 makes this grill easier to clean and service. Food tastes great. Looking foward to putting through it’s paces this summer.
Weber Q 100 gas grill, this portable propane grill employs an 8,500-BTU stainless-steel burner to heat its 189-square-inch cast iron cooking area that is big enough to feed a family of 4 easily but can feed a whole crowd with a little more cooking time.
The Weber Q 100 gas grill has push-button ignition for easy reliable lighting and comes with an adjustable burner valve and regulator that is high quality, as well as a removable catch pan to catch the grease from the grill.
The Weber Q 100 gas grill is available now at over 12% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
The heavy cast iron grate is what makes ths grill superior to other, cheaper grills, for best results you must clean the grate when the grill is hot, after cooking, it takes about one minutes of scarping with the grill brush.
Here are some great features of the Weber Q 100 gas grill
- The Weber Q100 portable gas grill has a 189-square-inch cooking area
- Made of cast-aluminum lid and body with glass-reinforced nylon frame
- It includes 8,500-BTU stainless-steel burner, push-button ignition, and adjustable burner valve
- This grill comes with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, a drip pan, and a weather-resistant handle
- Measures 16 by 27 by 23-1/2 inches with lid open; 5-year limited warranty
This grill is built very well, is strong and maintains Weber’s reputation for outstanding grilling products, the plastic trays that attach to the sides, and the nifty tools that fit into them for travel, are VERY convenient and helpful.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weber Q 100 Gas Grill
I’ve been using a Q100 / Baby Q for over 2 years now, and am still impressed by the quality of the product and what I’m able to do with it, The heat is very even, with the virtually whole grill surface usable. The best thing about the small burner is fuel efficiency, Anyway, I love the product as it’s about 75% of a full-size grill at 1/3 the size and 1/4 the price,