The grill is already put together, so it’s essentially ready to be used out of the box this grill is very attractive looking and has an easy start/variable heat control knob similar to the type on an indoor stove top.
This Cuisinart CGG 200 grill is available right now at over 34% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
This grill heats very quickly, and the surface of the grate is evenly heated and the amount of food that you can put on this grill is surprising. You can fit 10 burgers and 4 hot dogs on it at once.
Here are some great features of the Cuisinart CGG 200 all foods table top gas grill
- 12,000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups; porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Modular grill-surface system; removable all-purpose veggie panel
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
- Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches
The stainless steel fold away shelves, and stationary legs make this is a great grill for every day cooking as well as taking on trips.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Cuisinart CGG 200 all foods table top gas grill
After researching all the grills, this one looked to be a step up from the other ones available in this price range. I am typically a charcoal man, but do not like to mess with charcoal when tailgating or fire up the big grill for something small. I would recommend this grill to anyone that wants an easy to use, great looking grill that I am sure will last for many years.